原帖由 Guest from 210.17.233.x 於 2007-10-30 18:12 發表
抽刀斷水:
請問如何可以隱藏ip address?

遊客顯示IP是論壇軟件的設計,註冊後便能只容許版主以上才可以看到。
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
Wednesday, October 31, 2007

「只是你們要謹慎,恐怕你們這自由竟成了那軟弱人的絆腳石。」(林前 8:9)

ok. 如果我的說話令你們覺得是羞辱人至無法接受的,對不起。

by the way, please don't think that Christians are in every way "holy", we would all sin, and we would all have to repent in Jesus.

「你地有無人識capture佢d相,費事佢delete左d惡行。」

你這麼想 capture 的話請隨便 search 我的相吧,不過,倒不如想想你的行為是不是出於愛心吧。

p.s. 我讀電腦的,別以為我不知道你在哪裡寫甚麼。

1:14 AM - email it
撒母耳記上
   5:9 運到之後,耶和華的手攻擊那城,使那城的人大大驚慌,無論大小都生痔瘡。

醫生醫生....快啲幫我割痔瘡,好大舊呀!

What kind of topic/forum is this

Hi Mr/Miss/Ms 遊客 未註冊
Are you too scared to show your name? Scared of what? Not putting name cause you think you did something wrong and afraid someone will find out?
Posting something like that to challenge that Christian, I dare you tell me that you have NEVER tease on and make fun of people. I DARE you!
Supporting "ex-Christian"? I didn't find many post that is actually helping "ex-Christian" instead, I found many post that are criticizing, scolding, challenging, and insulting Christians.
These posts are RACIST. Nazi !!

Did you? I doubted.

Mr/Miss/Ms 遊客 未註冊
"完全無尊重過別人" (quote from 遊客 未註冊)
Did you?
Disclaimer:  I don't think there is anything wrong with the blog.

I only find it funny that you would need asking for a perfect person to judge you.  

Why?  Why can't a person who tease another person point out another is also doing the same?  Do you need to wear a spotless shirt to point out the other's shirt has a black spot on it?   There is a third option humanity has used for century:  We each point out each other's mistakes (or watch each other's back)!  

----------
PS
I am curious.  Even if he did left an username in the forum, how do you intend to find him/her out?  I am sincerely curious because I really don't know how.

-------
PPS

Concerning the Christian point, if you find a bad orange in a box of orange, do you conclude that all the oranges are bad?  What if you find 2 that are bad?  3? 4? 5?  (Consider the "N-1" thread here.)

It is inheritly a statistical problem.  How many poeple do you think are needed to poll to figure out the approximate election result of USA?

Think about it, it is not that irrational.

Disclaimer:  My brother is a Christian so I am not saying most Christian are bad or anything to that degree.

-----------
I am wondering if you know what racist do?  (Christian is NOT a race.)

He would be cloesr to a racist if he "呢個中國人去外地旅行,竟然影人唔小心走光相,然後放在自己xanga上取笑。"

But then, the question must be ask:  Is it racist or even sexist (against Chinese and women) to say 「一名中國女子去香港做妓女」

I have my own thought on it, I am wondering what do you think?

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2007-11-6 18:15 編輯 ]

回復 7# 的帖子

Hi JerJer,

論壇中的文章,由各版友自行張貼,當中不能一慨都與本網的立場完全吻合。如果你想了解多一點,可參考本網網站,謝謝。
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個